Please Help me for FSK Receiver Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohsinsf

Dear Fellows,
I am looking urgently for the schematics of FSK Receivers, like single converter FSK Receiver or generally any FSK Receiver.

I'll be very thankful to all of you.

kind regards,

Mohsin

National Semiconductor Application note 46 may tell you all you need to know. And, there may be other application notes of interest:
**broken link removed**

FSK Receiver Design

first of all thanks to both fellows rigdoctor99 and Russlk for their kind help.

I don't have Idea for a specific frequncy it can be anyone ..because my objective only Modeling and Designing of FSK Receiver. So that's why..i'm looking for it

Well the receiver part is simple, it is the FSK part that may cause trouble.. Not sure how far you want to go with this, but I use my HF transceiver to send and receive FSK signals, and take lines to and from the transceiver into the sound card on my PC. There are loads of free-ware programs about that will decode the signal............... Is this any good to you?

FSK Receiver

Dear fellows,
The actual thing is that "I have selected the Project "Modeling and Designing of Single converter FSK Receiver".
I so my purpose to ask all of you that what kind of things or the possibilities are there that can i fit under this topic.

like which kind of parts and ideas.

kindly tell me..

take care
regards,
bye

FSK is a modulation technique. It is separate from RF transmission and reception. It has been suggested that an off the shelf transceiver can be used for the RF part, and a PC with a sound card can be used for the FSK part. Which part of that do you not understand.

If you imagine that there is some cheap and simple circuit you can build that will do everything you want, then I fear you will be disappointed.

We can do absolutely NOTHING for you until you learn enough about the subject to develop, refine, and articulate your requirements. Is that clear enough for you?

In the meantime you will want to learn about resistors, capacitors, inductors, transformers, oscillators, phase locked loops, antennas, RF amplifiers, RF Mixers, RF detectors, Boolean Algebra, and microprocessors.

sohailau said:
dear members i m in indeed trouble i m searching for circut of FSK transmitter ,and also for FSK receiver.my email adress is sohail.zafar@hotmail.com plz help me urgently
From the previous posts it should be obvious that there is no way to answer your question unless you can articulate your requirements. It simply is not worth the effort to find or create a design for you only to have you say that it does not meet your requirements. You need to learn enough about the topic to articulate your requirments.

Let us start with a frequency band and a datarate. Then let's proceed to distance and power level. At that point we can narrow things down a bit to have an intelligent conversation.

Is this coursework? If so do it yourself.

Also no one's going to email you, however you can get email notification of any replies if you subscribe to this thread.

Hero999 said:
Is this coursework? If so do it yourself.

Also no one's going to email you, however you can get email notification of any replies if you subscribe to this thread.

It makes me remember something...

"YOU SHOULD CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL THROUGH MY PRIVATE LINE 00226 52 00 70" (From those Nigerian spammers, claiming to be bank managers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…