Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

please help

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is difficult to design an FM receiver. Many parts are impossible to get unless you order thousands. Wiring practice at VHF is difficult. A manufactured radio today is very inexpensive.

Some companies make radio kits that are pretty simple. Get one.

why the desire to fabricate an FM bdcast receiver? You could scab the board out of a boom box or even find a quality hi-fi tuner at garage sales or eBay for very cheap... ending up with something superior to what you could build for a lot more money and effort.

i told tat i am only a beginner
wat i was trying to ask is " to create a fm receiver myself using basic components ( transistors, resistor, capacitor.... & how to calculate all those values) for 88-108Mhz range"
i would be grateful if u can send me some gud link to study abt receivers

go to discovercircuits.com
ull possibly find what ur searching there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back