Status
Not open for further replies.

mute2

1. Explain the Rectifier?
2. Sketch Receiver and Explain?
3. What is power supply?
4. Explain Frequency Bands?
5. In Digital why we use (1) and (0)?
6. Define the modulation and Demodulation?
7. Define and Explain the three type of modulation?
8. Define the Bandwidth? And the type of Bandwidth?
9. What is Noise?
10. Define Microwave?

the answer should by brief,clear and to make me understand because i am new in this field

thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Please Google

Please Google. It has all these answers and more!

Seems like a home work!!!You didn't expect that we do your homework,aren't you?

Do as 3v0 said , google!!

It sounds like the guy called Walters.
He asked millions of questions on many web forums about the index of a book without reading the book.

audioguru said:
It sounds like the guy called Walters.
He asked millions of questions on many web forums about the index of a book without reading the book.

haha..really weird guys out there..

If I remember rightly he was banned, perhaps Nigel should check his IP against Walters' and if he is him then ban him.

Hi Alun,
Walters made the rounds on all these electronics chat forums with the same questions on all of them then he disappeared.

MStechCA also made the rounds with his mis-information about super-regen radios and also disappeared.

Remember the guy on the other forum who ran opamps open-loop without any negative feedback?
I think he was the moderator. He made a statement yesterday and I made him eat it today.
Maybe he will disappear.

Last edited:
mute2 said:
the answer should by brief,clear and to make me understand because i am new in this field
I dont know Walters,but this guy is too much.
I would have answered his question,but only that phrase makes me mad ...he makes it out we are oblige to answer his questions and make him understand at the same time.
We could have answered your questions,but to make you understand tats your part.Some sage once said:Someone intelligent can learn from a group of dumbs,but you put a dumb in a group of intelligent people sure he wont learn anything..

audioguru said:
Hi Alun,
Walters made the rounds on all these electronics chat forums with the same questions on all of them then he disappeared.
Yes, Nigel saw to that by banning him.
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/members/walters.html

Remember the guy on the other forum who ran opamps open-loop without any negative feedback?
I think he was the moderator. He made a statement yesterday and I made him eat it today.
Maybe he will disappear.
Oh, please link me to the said post, I'd love to see this!

Hero999 said:
Oh, please link me to the said post, I'd love to see this!
Read it quickly before the horrible moderator over there deletes any more of it. It is here: https://www.electronics-lab.com/forum/index.php?topic=12917.msg68707;topicseen#new

The moderator said, "I would never advise anyone to use mspaint for drawing schematics."
Audioguru said, "Have you ever sketched a schematic on these forums?
Guess who recommended that I use Microsoft Paint to make schematics?
It was you, MP, about 4 years ago."

He contradicated himself. Also, I have never seen him sketch a schematic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…