Plsssssss!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

joelobenza

i have found a project that really hits my interest. it is a live wire in wall scanner. the circuit is not so complex so i will ask something just to clarify if this is seriously posted by owner.

is the circuit willl work? does anyone try this circuit? i want to build the scanner.

heres the link

https://jap.hu/electronic/wirescan.html

Multiple posts will NOT help you!
It just scatters the replies and causes confusion.

I suggest you post your link into your original post, not start another post on the same subject.

JimB

if you have components, it will take you five minutes to know the answer, but one important thing is the sensor, what are going to use?

if you have components, it will take you five minutes to know the answer, but one important thing is the sensor, what are going to use?

The sensor is just a loose wire that makes use of the sensitivity of the FET

I've seen this kind of device also with logic ports and it does work

Robert-Jan

im sorry

im new in this site and when i first post my first thread then activate it and then i turn the page to the new post, i saw my thread, but when i turn to the blogs page and then return to my recent threads to check if there is a reply, i lost the page and my threads and i dont know how to go back and what i did is post another threads just to make sure someone will answer me. im really sorry.

The circuit is not complex. It is extremely simple and its range is poor.

can anyone give me a complex circuit alternate for this? your right I made it and it cant detect thicker walls.

The very simple circuit doesn't have a high gain amplifier. Add one to it for much better range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…