plz i wanna an answer

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbico

how can I use op amp 741 for amplifying the current ??? i know that the question my be easy for you but I am just a beginner

Last edited:
i want to amplify the current that comes out of a ( NOT ) logic circuit to operate a gearbox-motor with it ..... cuz the current coming out of the ( NOT ) logic gate is too small that i can't operate the motor ................ i want to amplify the current ......

The 741 won't help you because the current limit for that is much the same as for the logic gate.

You need a transistor. If you tell us something about the motor, like its power and voltage, and what logic gate you are using, you might get a more detailed answer.

Your subject "plz i wanna an answer" should be changed to something that describes the problem. Everybody that post here want to get answers, you're not alone about that. And also stupig questions often leads to more stupid answers, and nobody learn anything from the subsequent posts.

Take a trip to wikipedia and look for "H-bridge". From there you might learn a thing or two.

Diver300................ i will use NOT gate with a 1.5 volt-motor and the current coming out of the gate so i wanted to amplify the current ........ and thx a lot Diver300

Grossel .................. thx a lot

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…