Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz , need BR16F84 - 1.07

Status
Not open for further replies.

9elevener

Hi guys,
I am searching for BR16F84 - 1.07 microcontroller in India .
This is the 16F84 microcontroller preprogrammed with 1.07 version by microchip .
If any one could direct me to someone or somewhere where i can get the microcontroller i would really appreciate it .
Thanx in advanca .

Regards,
Lyndon

As far as I'm aware MicroChip don't sell any pre-programmed devices, and certainly not 16F84's (they will provide some devices programmed with your supplied code, but you need to order production quantities) - what is it supposed to be programmed with anyway?.

9elevener said:
Hi guys,
I am searching for BR16F84 - 1.07 microcontroller in India .
This is the 16F84 microcontroller preprogrammed with 1.07 version by microchip .
If any one could direct me to someone or somewhere where i can get the microcontroller i would really appreciate it .
Thanx in advanca .

Regards,
Lyndon

This is what you are after https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2007/01/DataSheet.pdf

obd II interface chip?

OR (probably) THIS

br16f84

[SIZE=-1]br16f84, unlock code for mobile phone sharp gx30i, how to unlock alcatel 300, lg unlocker network, dcu 11.
www.eurousventures.com/pages/posts/br16f84.html - 8k - Supplemental Result -[/SIZE]

this is the one provided on the obddiagnostics.com page .
I need it for a project that i am doing, basically the scanner for my final yr project .
Plz guys i need this badly, time is running by . I need 2 pieces , one just to get things right and the other for the final pcb .
Could some one give me the estimate or atleast direct me how to go about with getting it .
And about me i have learnt a little abt 8086 and 8051 programming .
If i go to learn pic prog it would take me a lot of time even to write a basic prog , i suck at it .
So plz consider my sorry case .

You are not supposed to STEAL the program for the microcontroller, you are supposed to buy it from the people who spent hours making the program.

I did not say i want to be a Flintheart Glomgold my friend and i have no intention of stealing it ,
If u could help me buy this in India then i would be very grateful
;)

9elevener said:
And about me i have learnt a little abt 8086 and 8051 programming .
If i go to learn pic prog it would take me a lot of time even to write a basic prog , i suck at it .
So plz consider my sorry case .
If you suck at programming maybe you should switch to Art History.

BTW is your name "9elevener" supposed to be provocative. If it is then it'll be a cold day in hades before I give you any assistance. I don't appreciate your manifest insensitivity and your sophmoric sense of humor. Go stuff yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back