Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

plz send

Status
Not open for further replies.

niraj_dave

hi firnds,
i m a 2nd year engineering student,i wanted to do some prject on electronics.so plz send me. i m waiting.

niraj_dave said:
hi firnds,
i m a 2nd year engineering student,i wanted to do some prject on electronics.so plz send me. i m waiting.

The best is your local lecturers and professors Niraj. you may have to google, find the past projects done and conceive a project, and go ahead. Over dependence of external agencies would endanger your interests, perhaps.

Once you get into a project and did some work, got held up in between, perhaps other members would be happy to discuss and try to enlighten you and enable you , go forward.

niraj_dave said:
hi firnds,

Have you ever noticed that when you wait, you don't go anywhere?

Torben

niraj_dave said:
hi firnds,
Do I understand that you think we were put on this Earth to supply you with projects? That's pretty cheeky even for an Engineering student!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back