Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Polish divorce

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

A Polish man moved to the USA and married an American girl.
Although his English was far from perfect, they got along very well.
One day he rushed into a lawyer's office and asked him if he could
arrange a divorce for him.
The lawyer said that getting a divorce would depend on the
circumstances,
and asked him the following questions:
Have you any grounds?
Yes, an acre and half and nice little home.
No, I mean what is the foundation of this case?
It made of concrete.
I don't think you understand.
Does either of you have a real grudge?
No, we have carport, and not need one.
I mean what are your relations like?
All my relations still in Poland.
Is there any infidelity in your marriage?
We have hi-fidelity stereo and good DVD player.
Does your wife beat you up?
No, I always up before her.
Is your wife a nagger?
No, she white.
Why do you want this divorce?
She going to kill me.
What makes you think that?
I got proof.
What kind of proof?
She going to poison me.
She buy a bottle at drugstore and put on shelf in bathroom.
I can read, and it say:
"Polish Remover" !!!

^^^ good one! ^^^

What do you call a group of Polish men in the Middle East?

v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v

Packistanleys :rolleyes:

The first time I heard that, it was about Ukrainians. Every where the jokes are told on a different group. My grandfather remembers when the jokes were on Germans and Irish. He dearly loved “Jungle Bunny” jokes. My how times have changed in 50 years.

When I was young we told Ukrainian and French jokes with a small number of native jokes. My mom was against ethnic jokes so we change to “Retard-O” jokes. We lived 30 KM from the provincial metal hospital. Mom was very unhappy about Retard-O. Some jokes are just not funny when told on a skinny white boy.

(Where did I live?)

Over the years we have moved toward political correct and in doing so we have forgotten how to laugh at ourselves. I was born and raised in Brooklyn NY and growing up in my group we had graet names for each other. Talk about racial slurs? We were masters of it. :)

Funny how those days were now well over 50 years ago and those of us that are still around remain the best of friends.

My mother is Italian and my father was French Canuk. I remember them exchanging slurs as a kid. "Charlotte, why is a flat tire like an Italian"? "Because it goes wop, wop, wop".

Today, everything we say we need to say guarded as we just may offend someone. I have a theory on people who are easily offended too, I figure they wash their socks in kerosene (petrol) to keep the ants from crawling up to their candy asses.

@ronsimpson, I have no clue where you lived. :)

Ron

Ron, Ron, Ron: The (corrective) Canadian government has told us differently!

But.... a joke I was told by a Ukranian many years ago: How do Ukranians count to ten:

Attachments

• T&T.pdf
    7.7 KB · Views: 283
What I feel.

In my years at the academy and later at sea I learnt that making fun of people based on his etnia, religion, social condition or phisical appearance leaves a mark that he will never forget, no matter how much he smiles and laugh.

I noticed that the joker, usually a prominent guy in the group is the same that when alone with you adopts a friendly attitude. My personal experience is that THAT guy is the worst albait those acting as an idiotic choir, celebrating his jokes, do not deserve better consideration.

Boncuk:
We have just been told off! So: To anyone: If I have not insulted you yet, I apologize! E

atferrari:
It is called the lounge, not the politically correct lounge. I understand where you are coming from, having been called many names after arriving in North America. Now tell us something you think is funny (btw: Your quote by Augustin Tomas: Does it not make fun of the engineers?). E

atferrari:
It is called the lounge, not the politically correct lounge. I understand where you are coming from, having been called many names after arriving in North America. Now tell us something you think is funny (btw: Your quote by Augustin Tomas: Does it not make fun of the engineers?). E

The so many times I was in USA and Canada, I had to work intensively. Vessels (and stevedores there) are quite demanding. Little time to see if anyone was calling me names.

With few exceptions my experience was OK. Albeit I still regret the limited time I had to stay ashore. Such is life.

Be well.

If it were a card game and we were all present and understood the game and the laugh, it wouldn't be such a big deal. However, we are miles and miles apart and mile possibly between understanding and right now.

I need a hug.:D

The truth is we are all brother's and what we do with the world is in " Both the giver and takers of the world" how we express our self or when we act or not is totally subject to ones ideals.

After that is the Universe and it's one time say, and only you can change your purpose and posterity to the human race as long as it may last.

Sorry.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back