Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Ponyprog2000 and avr

Status
Not open for further replies.

yafch

Hi,
i have a problem regarding the fuse setting for avr in ponyprog2000. The datasheet for mega8 say 0(programmed) and 1(unprogrammed).
Now in ponyprog2000 i dont know whether the boxes for each fuse if checked means 1 or 0.
In attempt to program mega8 for some projects i just managed to lock 4 chips already by setting the wrong fuses.
So to rescue these locked chips i am going to build this device**broken link removed**
The latest firmware is 2.04 where the author say to set the internal oscilator to 1Mhz which is factory setting for new mega8.He also said to turn the eesave fusebit.
I am going to use a new mega8 for this device, so before i may destroy my last chip i humbly request the complete fuse setting for this device.Thanks a lot.

Hay, i know it may be inconvenient for you gentlemen to open and read the whole page, and download the files.
But yet i expect a response from you guys that's what this forum is supposed to do.And you people have been and are very kind to me.Always taking care of my problems.Thank ya all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back