Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Power or Communications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haidy

Hello alllllllllll engineersssss
from all over the world
plzzzzzz,, i need ur help all
Im a student in Egypt,Alexandria university
i finished my 1st year in Electrical department
now,, i need to choose the speciality
either Power & control
or Communications & Electronics
im so hesitative
i need ur opinions & ur help in the choice
i have no time
the studying year already begun & i need to chooseeeeee
plz every one send me his/ her opinion tells me why power or why comm
& from where this engineer,, i mean which country
just to know about the future of every department in which country
im sure u will help me
thank u all
best wishes
bye

I don't know what you expect from us, it's your life and career...

Both fields have a great future, you should choose by what got you interested in this field to begin with. Since we don't know you, how could we give you any direction. Best thing, would be to look at the class list for each field, and see which ones you really want to know more about.

Re:

Hello
thanx for ur reply
infact .. i love power... i know much about this field
but i dont know anything about comm.
i just heard it's study is more theoretical
at least here in Egypt
also they said power is so hard in work & no chances for girls
i heard comm have better future outside,, i mean in usa & europe
im asking about all this
i wish to help me decide
waitng for more replies
bye

Both choices are very broad, and you could easily find work. With power and control, automation is a big thing (screw the working class), alternative energy sources, automotive, aerospace, nuclear weapons...
Communication... cell phones (and jamming devices), computer networks, satelite, space shuttle...

Girls... well you have to be born with the right equipment (doesn't matter in some countries, like the UK...). Women are easy, unless you are really picky about what you want to do...

I would study Power & Control as someday with determination you could become Pharoh of your nation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back