Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

powering line follower mobot

Status
Not open for further replies.

paparts

The line follower i made follows the line accurately. We have a 10m track, my problem is it follows the line in 1 round only and after folloing the line it does not function as desired. I have to charge the battery again so that the mobot will functions as desired. Can you suggest on what to do? should I put a buffer before supplying it to the system? or voltage regulators such as LM2940 or add a battery and use 7805?

Attachments

• line.JPG
    line.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 284
Last edited:
I would suggest a higher voltage battery and an LDO regulator, with the motors fed from the unregulated side. However, you will have to change your H-bridges for this.

i see 4 1.2v Ni-MH Batteries but no mAh rating. Maybe its too low. Ive seen some with a mere 1000 mAh and if so it would die pretty quick i assume. Think about battery mAh also.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back