Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Prestige

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sceadwian

Banned
Saw a great movie this weekend. "Prestige" is about the prominent period magic acts, sacrifice, covers a time where Nicola Tesla was still prominent and he's actually a major prop in the movie, great acting, great visuals, twisted deep thinker type movie I'd say, the realty was much simpler, this is however Hollywood at it's best. The practicalities are of course science fictions, but it's right up there with Primer as my personal favorite social sciences pieces based around people.

Scarlet Johanson??? :confused: Why in the world... especiallywhen you have Bollywood beauties like the three below? And they are just a sample!

**broken link removed**

untitled 1.JPG untitled 2.JPG untitled 3.JPG :D:D:D

Last edited:
Because she has 'the look' for a period movie set when Prestige was, you can't get that wholesome American girl next door look from another country.

Middle pic...Hot~~~

you can't get that wholesome American girl next door look from another country.
Sceadwian, you would better be shooting onto my heart ya know :(

HiTech I'm interested in none of the samples you posted and, moreover I see no speciality on'em.

I spent a whole night looking onto this pic..wow!! ..and the background music was just awesome that I dream we were bit of dancing together wrt..scarlett-johansson-20060306-113739.jpg

What a style..what a smile..what a beauty!!..do you've more like this;)

Kinda funny that the guy from India likes the American girl and the guy from American likes the Indian girl.

Don't read more into what I typed, it just made me chuckle that's all. ;)

I like them intelligent, outgoing, and above all mentally stable. Looks are secondary. :)

HiTech I'm interested in none of the samples you posted and, moreover I see no speciality on'em.
You don't appreciate their pretty faces? Here's a prettier blonde than Ms. Scarlett.

**broken link removed** **broken link removed**

You likey American girlies? Then Google for Amber Smith and Torrie Wilson - :D:D:D:D

Last edited:
Kinda funny that the guy from India likes the American girl and the guy from American likes the Indian girl.

Don't read more into what I typed, it just made me chuckle that's all. ;)
I was making the point that India has very beautiful women also. A good many Indian women in my town are quite pretty... even the middle-aged ones seem to hold their good looks. They are blessed with a natural beauty that often doesn't need make-up to augment their face.

I was making the point that India has very beautiful women also. A good many Indian women in my town are quite pretty... even the middle-aged ones seem to hold their good looks. They are blessed with a natural beauty that often doesn't need make-up to augment their face.

It doesn't matter what colour or nationality women are, some are beautiful, and some aren't - but not all men like the same types of look.

All pictures here have been good so far though! :D

My all time favorite babe. Ann Margret

Attachments

• anne.jpg
    anne.jpg
    5.9 KB · Views: 304
Last edited:
Ann Margret has managed to maintain her good looks throughout the years, just as Tina Turner has. There's probably good genetics behind these exceptions and lots of $$ to pamper one's self with beauty treatments and lotions.

Here's two more pretty faces: Michelle Pfeiffer and Jaimie Presley

Michell Pfeiffer is like Ann Margret --- she has good genetics regarding maintaining health and beauty given her age.

Attachments

• Michelle Pfeiffer.JPG
    Michelle Pfeiffer.JPG
    17.2 KB · Views: 310
  • Jaime Presley.jpg
    Jaime Presley.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 379
Saw a great movie this weekend. "Prestige" is about the prominent period magic acts, sacrifice, covers a time where Nicola Tesla was still prominent and he's actually a major prop in the movie, great acting, great visuals, twisted deep thinker type movie I'd say, the realty was much simpler, this is however Hollywood at it's best. The practicalities are of course science fictions, but it's right up there with Primer as my personal favorite social sciences pieces based around people.

I have yet to watch the movie, though I own a copy on DVD. I will say this: Read the book by Christopher Priest. I am certain (based on various reviews of the movie) that the movie left out a TON that the book covers. That isn't to say the movie is bad, just that it likely doesn't do justice to the book (movies rarely do - or can - in their limited time frame). Furthermore, if you have the means and time, listen to the unabridged book-on-CD version:

Amazon.com: The Prestige (9780786168415): Christopher Priest, Simon Vance: Books

Its long, but absolutely worth it. My wife borrowed a copy of it from the library, and we listened to it on a long drive to and from California; I enjoyed it so much, I decided to read the book myself. At some point I plan to watch the movie, just to complete the experience. I also plan on making it a complete part of my library, by getting the CD set and a copy of the hardback.

It really was that enjoyable to me...

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back