Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

printf C issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

ukpc5

hi i've got a program

which is written like this

part1*

printf("0/n")
printf("0/n")
printf("0/n")
printf("0/n")

part2*
printf("1/n")
printf("1/n")
printf("1/n")
printf("1/n")

im trying to get it to print both at the same time and i'm aimming to get it to print like
0 1
0 1
0 1
0 1

howerver its printing like this

is there a way to get it to print like the 1st way with out having it like printf("0/n") printf("1/n")
i've been trying to find a command to work with print f in that way however no joy yet any suggesstions?

thanks ian i realise that the /n means new line so it would shift it down however i'm using the 0's to create a shape specificly the 0's would make the shapes of numbers for a display i was just wondering if there was a command that would make it possply to write a few things but allow the next print f to start back on the same level again

I think it would be professional and practical to format the display data first in RAM, then just print each RAM line to a line.

Trying to format XY matrixed text characters at the time it actually prints seems very funky to me. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back