Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem in mplab

Status
Not open for further replies.

ooi99

when i want to build the program, error is below show out.how to solve the problem?
Error - section '_entry_scn' can not fit the absolute section. Section '_entry_scn' start=0x00000000, length=0x00000006

when i want to build the program, error is below show out.how to solve the problem?
Error - section '_entry_scn' can not fit the absolute section. Section '_entry_scn' start=0x00000000, length=0x00000006
We'll need a lot more information than that! :rolleyes: What compiler? What PIC?

Post the code (use Code tags!!!).

Sounds like a linker problem; you aren't using a linker script and you should be...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back