Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem Pic18f45k22 and LCD

Status
Not open for further replies.

kle0ps

hello
I am student and i have the following code that i used last year for programming my pic18f1220 with lcd 16x2. This year I need more pins so i bought the PIC18f45k22. I dont know if its good.. :confused::confused::confused:
I use mplab and c18 compiler.When I do build for my pic I get this error: [1224] configuration setting 'WDT' not recognized that it is this line of code
# pragma config WDT = OFF, OSC = INTIO2, PWRT = ON, LVP = OFF, MCLRE = OFF
Does anyone know what is the configuration settings for my pic18f45k22?
Thank you in advance

Thank you very much for your quickly answer. I changed the WDTEN = OFF, PWRTEN = OFF, LVP=OFF. But i dont know what OSC and MCLR must choose.

Last edited:
Your last one had MCLRE OFF and INTIO for your OSC... However its up to you INTIO67 means INTernal osc with IO on port A pins 6 & 7

INTIO7 means io on port A pin 7 only, OSC out on port A pin 6... Do you need these pins for IO?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back