Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problem with crystal for PIC16F876

Status
Not open for further replies.

vthach

Hello,
I am a final year student in electronic engineering, I have a problem with the oscillation in my circuit, when i want to set the oscialltion frequency using a 4MHz crystal and associate with 2 15pF capacitors.
I don't get any oscillation.
Can anyone help me please

Thank you for your fast reply.
Hmmm, well what do you mean by the config fuses, sorry as I am french we do not really use the same technical vocabulary, is it possible to get the link of your tutorial hardware?

I am using a probe with an oscilloscope to check the crystal, but I finally solve my problem.
It was due to the pp3v program which I am using to load the program into the PIC, the default mode is RC and I didn't change it to Xtal.
Thanks for your help anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back