Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

problem with the eeprom writing

Status
Not open for further replies.

aloka hegde

hi all

I am trying to write a data into the internal eeprom memory for one of my project.I am using pic 16f946. i have first loaded the higher and lower byte addresses and data into the EEADRH and EEADRL and EEDATH and EEDATL then i am making PGDC bit to 0 and WREN to high. and moving the data 0x55 and 0xAA into the EECON2 register. and when i try set the bit WR for the start of the write process its not getting set. and also its supposed to set the interrupt flag EEIF in INTCON register but that also not happening. and after this when i try to read the data it always reads as 0xFF. I could not be able to find the way out .I am struck up in the middle of the project which i have to deliver as soon as possible if any one knows the answer please tell me i am attatching my code

Attachments

• TRIAL_EEPROM.asm
    6 KB · Views: 155
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back