Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Problems with INA128

Status
Not open for further replies.

jm4goncalves

Hi,

im doing a project to school but im having some problems..

my project is a distance transductor with a linear potentiometer, for that i used a wheatsone bridge connected with a amplifier INA128, but the problem is that i don,t have gain in my Vout..

My source in the bridge is 5V, and i use the same 5V to connect in 7-pin, 4-pin is connected to earth as 5-pin..

To change the gain i used an potentiometer (470K) in RG, but every time that i change the value of RG my gain in the Vout dont change..

What im doing wrong??

I will appreciate any help!

Miguel

hi Miguel,
Can you post a circuit diagram ,would like to help.

E

EDIT:
One common problem is that +inv and -inv inputs to the INA128 are reversed, so the output signal tries to go below 0V.!

Last edited:
Firstly... Use a new thread ( I have done this for you )..

Secondly... 470k pot is far to large the wheatstone will give you 0 - 20mV ( ish ) An ADC can read 0-5v a gain of 250.... RG around 220 ... I would use a 500 Ω pot.

Oh.. One other thing... I use the 1NA126 This thing doesn't do anything until the signal reaches enough to output .7v... I have to put 2 diodes on the ref pin to jack it up to 1.25v (ish).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back