Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Program AGV without PIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
which way to plan an AGV without PIC, there are other ways to program?
Automated guided vehicle, yes.

Robot Room - Sandwich, The Line-Following Robot

It uses a comparator chip instead of a processor.

Sandwich.jpg

my idea was to build an AGV (automated guided vehicle), this would agv a truck to load pallets, I would have to set the stops on the AGV, and would still cause the AGV to go up and down to the truck to load the pallet, and then leave the store, I will use sensor line, and I will do RF communication between the PLC and PIC ..

I do not know how to respond to you.

In the first post you wanted a simple device with no PIC which I read as micro controller.

Now you are talking about using PLC, micro controller and radio.

I do not see a question.

Last edited:
sorry! : \ So, I'm in the final stage of my course in electronics and automation! the end of this year I will have to provide proof! I thought of building a truck AGV.

110-ri.jpg

ta here the image of my project!

-----

I intend that the AGV follows a line when an object is placed on the pallet, it will give signal to the PLC, and radio frequency, the AGV will get the part, and the forks of the agv going down!

the problem is that I do not have much knowledge of PIC, and If I could do all the programming for the PLC and send this information in RF would be easier?

I precizē your help please!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back