Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming 24C64A EEPROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mdanh2002

Hi,

I am having a 24C64A EEPROM (8k x 8) by Atmel. I am trying to program it using a JDM programmer I purchased from ebay some time back (**broken link removed**). Although the programmer has been used to successfully program other types of PIC 16F, it can't program this EEPROM. I tried with WinPIC, ICProg and PonyProg. All 3 of them report no acknowledgment at address 0x00 and could not program.

I am using an old Pentium III 633Mhz computer and have tried on both Windows 98 and Windows XP. The EEPROM model (24c64) is listed in the list of supported devices for the JDM programmer.

Any ideas what's wrong here? Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back