Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

programming pinouts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thunderchild said:
do all 18 pin pics have the same programming pinout ?

All I've used do - the P16PRO40 allows you to drop various sized chips in the same 40 pin ZIF - and you place them by number of pins. As far as I know pretty well all same size PIC's use the same pins?.

its like this:
I want to make a little board with my zif socket on it and the 6 pin header for the pickit 2 programmer so having wired all that up can I expect all 18 pin chips to be the same I could ajust it for 20 pins with some dips or something but I'm yet to see a pic I wnt that has a DIL 20 pin version

by the way while your watching this will the 16F648A do as a replacement for the 16F628 in your tutorial its the closest I can find on rapidonline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back