Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project Counter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Electroenthusiast

I researched and designed the circuit for the below mentioned purpose,
but the circuit did not work properly... I just light up the LED, and
using the connections as shown in Datasheet, made the reciever circuit.
But i'm afraid that its not working.
What would be Wrong?

Actual Application

**broken link removed**

Receiver/ Sensor>>>
**broken link removed**

Transmitter/ LED>>>
**broken link removed**

Datasheet TSOP*** (Receiver)

The Work i wanted to do...
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/room-person-counter-help.97193/

Reference : https://www.electro-tech-online.com/threads/how-to-set-reset-latch.103843/

Last edited:
Are you modulating the IR emitter? This question has come up lots of times in these forums. Search for previous threads.

Are you modulating the IR emitter? This question has come up lots of times in these forums. Search for previous threads.

i got some answers...

To be more clear, i'm posting this...
I actually want to run a latch using this arrangement (TSOP1738).
I made the connections as shown in the 'DIAGRAM'(without Resistor and Capacitor),
and tapped the output(OUT) to feed the IC.
But the TSOP1738 is showing output without any IR- Rays falling on it.
does this happen if i dont design circuit properly?.

Here's the what i need to do>>>
TSOP......JPG

Last edited:
Its normal.When there is no signal it will give logic 1 (5V).When IR beams fallen then it will make Logic 0 (0V).

You need that Resistor and Capacitor which is helpful to minimize power supply disturbances.

Last edited:
Its normal.When there is no signal it will give logic 1 (5V).When IR beams fallen then it will make Logic 0 (0V).

You need that Resistor and Capacitor which is helpful to minimize power supply disturbances.

But even when i obstruct the IR rays, the output remains unchanged :(

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

TSOP1738 datasheet

The same circuit is modulated in 3 different ways>>>

The capacitor is in b/w out and gnd in one pic, and its somewhere else in other pic.
So confused :confused:, what exactly is modulating and let me know about modulating, which pic is correct?
(TSOP1738)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back