Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Project title: Position Control system, and ideas a example?

Status
Not open for further replies.

lompa

Project title: Position Control system

i need to control the position of something, most likely using motors of some kind.

Does anyone know a project that would be good for that title thats not too difficult?

Thanks

Re: Project title: Position Control system, and ideas a exam

lompa said:

i need to control the position of something, most likely using motors of some kind.

Does anyone know a project that would be good for that title thats not too difficult?

Thanks

A radio control servo does exactly that!.

Re: Project title: Position Control system, and ideas a exam

Nigel Goodwin said:
lompa said:

Thanks

A radio control servo does exactly that!.
and i bought a cheapie one at K Mart .. $10.

thats what i was thinking, any ideas on what i could use the servo control for? i need to link it to some kind of product.

i was thinking about making a robotic arm, probably out of balsa wood

anyone know how you can make a gripper with a RC servo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back