Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Proyect Board for 16F84 or 16F628 ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

terka

Hi

I want to build a project/demo board for this PICs, but a i dont know how start.....i want connect a ADC0832, an 74ls164 lo control LCD, and i want full conector to PORTs....

I have a PWB ( copper board with holes)

Thankz

terka said:
Hi

I want to build a project/demo board for this PICs, but a i dont know how start.....i want connect a ADC0832, an 74ls164 lo control LCD, and i want full conector to PORTs....

I have a PWB ( copper board with holes)

I suggest you try my tutorials.

I also suggest you don't use the obselete 16F84, it's 'modern' replacement is the 16F628 - although you might like to consider the even more modern 18 pin PIC's that have analogue to digital converters built-in. Like the 16F819 or 16F88.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back