Psoc(programme System On Chip) !!!how To Get Started

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hav just completed my 1st year of engineering (eee branch) and at home 4 summer vacations. i want to learn psoc as i would hav to deal with microcontrollers in 3rd or maybe 2nd year..can some1 guide me to how should i begin...
so far i hav worked on the first touch kit provided by them...
at present i hav a cy3121 kit and an eval board with me at home..
also shud i begin with psoc designer or express????

Is there some reason you are using psoc? If you are new to microcontrollers it would be be easier to start with a PIC or AVR where you did not have to define the peripherals.

my cllg(bits goa) has a psoc lab and we might also hav it as a course in 3rd year..so i think its better if i start with it now...
can some1 help me plz!!!!!!

Assigning Pins In Psoc Express!!!!!!

i m working with psoc express..
how do we assign correct pins to various inputs and outputs....auto assigning leads to wrong assignment of pins..
plz reply fast!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but I think you need to learn how to walk before you try and run a marathon. There are issues that you will have to deal with that you are just not prepared to tackle. You can go your own way and try this but I think you'll be pretty much alone. Good luck, in any case.

my cllg(bits goa) has a psoc lab and we might also hav it as a course in 3rd year..so i think its better if i start with it now...
can some1 help me plz!!!!!!
That is still a year or 2 away. Start with a less difficult uC. If you choose PICs you can get help here. AVRs at avrfreeks.

The plain fact is that very few of us have had to consider the complexities of "system on a chip". My guess is that there is little or no help for you here simply because the vast majority of the members here have no relevant experience with your process or your tools. Things for which there is no economic incentive tend to be solutions looking for a problem. They appear to have sucked you in hook, line, and sinker.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…