Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pspice LED Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogula14

Hi. I have been tried to make traffic light circuit using LED, 555 timer and 4017 using Pspice software. But when i simulate then error shows related to LED. I tought may be my circuit is wrong but then i try to draw the very simple LED circuit and then the same error shown. I suspected Something wrong with the LED. I try
to replace with various LED but the error still same. I just wonder this simple circuit showing error.
I have upload the simple circuit and error.
Hope anyone can help me. Thanks.

Attachments

• errrorLED1.JPG
    errrorLED1.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 617
  • LED1.JPG
    LED1.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 3,309
Your LED should light up.
Say if you have a green LED (2volts drop) the 270R should be ok to give you 11 mA through the led.
Have you checked the resistor if not open circuit ?
Also do you have the LED in the correct way ? Flat side of LED casing is negative, also the shorter leg.

kogula14 said:
Hi. I have been tried to make traffic light circuit using LED, 555 timer and 4017 using Pspice software. But when i simulate then error shows related to LED. I tought may be my circuit is wrong but then i try to draw the very simple LED circuit and then the same error shown. I suspected Something wrong with the LED. I try
to replace with various LED but the error still same. I just wonder this simple circuit showing error.
I have upload the simple circuit and error.
Hope anyone can help me. Thanks.

Show your whole netlist. I dont see a model for the LED in there.. thats a problem.

Optikon said:
Show your whole netlist. I dont see a model for the LED in there.. thats a problem.

Ok Optikon, i'll try to assign new LED with a model one. Actually it is a "discrete LED" without any model name. Mayb it cause the error. Any how thnx for ur help and i'll try to re-solve it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back