Pspice LED Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

kogula14

Hi. I have been tried to make traffic light circuit using LED, 555 timer and 4017 using Pspice software. But when i simulate then error shows related to LED. I tought may be my circuit is wrong but then i try to draw the very simple LED circuit and then the same error shown. I suspected Something wrong with the LED. I try
to replace with various LED but the error still same. I just wonder this simple circuit showing error.
I have upload the simple circuit and error.
Hope anyone can help me. Thanks.

Attachments

• errrorLED1.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 617
  • LED1.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 3,309
Your LED should light up.
Say if you have a green LED (2volts drop) the 270R should be ok to give you 11 mA through the led.
Have you checked the resistor if not open circuit ?
Also do you have the LED in the correct way ? Flat side of LED casing is negative, also the shorter leg.

Show your whole netlist. I dont see a model for the LED in there.. thats a problem.

Optikon said:
Show your whole netlist. I dont see a model for the LED in there.. thats a problem.

Ok Optikon, i'll try to assign new LED with a model one. Actually it is a "discrete LED" without any model name. Mayb it cause the error. Any how thnx for ur help and i'll try to re-solve it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…