Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Pulse wave moduation

Status
Not open for further replies.

josephkim87

I wish to send a PWM signal into my motor driver from an RF circuit. I'm using a PIC microcontroller for this..I'm still quite blur on how it all works. Some advice would be helpful please. How can you control the PWM signal with RF?

your PIC is placed in the helicopter right? Then the Pulse Width Modulation is done by it to the DC motor.

bananasiong said:
your PIC is placed in the helicopter right? Then the Pulse Width Modulation is done by it to the DC motor.

hmm... PIC is placed in remote control side. But how to send the PWM by RF signal to the helicopter?

Your question is really too vague to answer?, but any radio data link could quite easily send the data to the PIC, which then uses it to set the PWM level.

At a quick guess, the radio does not send PWM, it sends a number which the PIC uses to set the mark/space ratio of the PWM.

JimB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back