Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Purchasing pre-made cables

Status
Not open for further replies.

edeca

A while back somebody on here told me about a shop which sold pre-made cables, e.g. with the single row crimp connectors like these:

**broken link removed**

Sparkfun sell a bunch of 2 connector versions which are neat, but I'd like a selection of different sizes. I could buy a crimp tool and learn to use it, but I'd rather just get ready made cables if possible. I do have an IDC crimper which works well, but sometimes it is nicer to have a smaller header/connector.

Something single row like the above would be great, both wire->connector and connector<->connector cables. I'd forgotten the shop I was recommended, does anybody know alternatives?

I don't know of anywhere but all I can say, if you're talking about getting cables custom made, it's not going to be cheap.

I didn't mean custom made.

I saw a shop that sold those sorts of connectors pre-made in both connector to connector and connector to wire format. There were a variety of options from 2-pin upwards.

I don't appear to have bookmarked it which was a bit silly, so I was wondering if this would jog the memory of whoever recommended it.

That was the one! Thanks Mike.

Hi David,

you might want to take a look at those.

They are available straight and R/A from 2 to 20 pins at 0.1" pitch.

Brand name is Ninigi.

Regards

Hans

Attachments

• ns25-w2p..pdf
    229.5 KB · Views: 171
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back