Purposed circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello More Coffee.
Foreign students (and you) are still using extremely old TTL logic ICs and extremely old incandescent light bulbs.
I think they even still use extremely old relays.

I was born, raised and educated in Canada and I haven't used old TTL logic and relays since about 36 years ago. Then I replaced them with Cmos logic and Mosfet switches.
I replaced most incandescent light bulbs in my home about 20 years ago with modern low power compact fluorescent bulbs.
I got my drivers licence before all the foreigners came to Canada.

this is just a hobby,more to entertain my kids more than anything....like i said cheap or free..
Anyway ..Im just getting a little jump on some lights for Christmas 2012..Im a little pumped about having an audio spectrum analizer spread across the front yard,a twirling tree and two audio level indicators strung from the 60' spruce trees in the back drop..
Hey if it goes flash ,bang or pop kids want in

The kicker....The case for this project is an old Radio Shack cable converter, that I found in the trash ,
Free power supply,free 7805 regulator,led 7 segments, an op-amp ,plus the other stuff...

For me atleast the hunt is the better part of the fun..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…