Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boncuk

Attachments

• fetch.jpg
    fetch.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 270
Why the bunny's virginity of course! :D

The battery is an Energizer, not a Duracell.

The pics are false because it does not show the battery running down, it shows the female bunny running down.

Duracell batteries are advertised as being in medical devices (pagers probably).
The Energizer bunny is 20 years old. It keeps on going and going and going and ...

Attachments

• energizer bunny.jpg
    energizer bunny.jpg
    155.6 KB · Views: 237
Duracell batteries are advertised as being in medical devices (pagers probably).
The Energizer bunny is 20 years old. It keeps on going and going and going and ...

Going and going and........................

kv:D

Ah, I see, you guys are confusing the Duracell bunny with the American copy.

One of the problems of an international site.

Mike.

Ah, I see, you guys are confusing the Duracell bunny with the American copy.

One of the problems of an international site.

Mike.

Na Audioguru just needs a new set of glass's or he's finally going senile...:rolleyes:

Duracell batteries are advertised as being in medical devices (pagers probably)....
Duracell has an industrial/commercial division that provides specialty products to the medical industry as well as other industries. There are many medical devices requiring portable operation that typically get powered via Duracell...... their Procell line is for institutional use and basically it's nothing more than a relabeled and specially priced Duracell copper-top that's easily indentifiable to minimize employee theft, etc. Well, that's what the Duracell rep. told me years back.

examples:
blood pressure monitors, Holter monitors, IV drip regulators, cardiac monitors, EKG measurement, and the list goes on to even include surgical saws!

It's posted there! Check the themes. May be you have an idea where to look. :D

Ah, you confused me when you wrote "stolen at" rather than "stolen from". I was looking for something at the site that was stolen and my initial conclusion was that this site had stolen the Eagle3D software.

Mike.

I boycotted Duracell batteries when they closed their pretty big engineering office near my home. Energizer has powered all my battery operated things ever since.

Energizer has a pretty big office in Canada but I don't know if they manufacture batteries.

Energizer Ni-MH cells are "made in Japan for Energizer". I wonder if it is Sanyo or Panasonic?

I boycotted Duracell batteries when they closed their pretty big engineering office near my home. Energizer has powered all my battery operated things ever since.

Energizer has a pretty big office in Canada but I don't know if they manufacture batteries.

Energizer Ni-MH cells are "made in Japan for Energizer". I wonder if it is Sanyo or Panasonic?

You are obviously getting confused. Just look on the shelf for the ones with the copper coloured top. They will last much longer in your battery operated things.:eek::D Believe me, Your bunnies will be happier.

Mike.

You are obviously getting confused. Just look on the shelf for the ones with the copper coloured top. They will last much longer in your battery operated things.:eek::D Believe me, Your bunnies will be happier.
All battery tests I have seen show that Duracell and Energizer alkaline cells have exactly the same performance.
The datasheets also show exactly the same performance.

It is funny that the "improved" more expensive cells have exactly the same performance as their "ordinary" less expensive ones.

I am not talking about cheap Chinese Durasell and Emergizer batteries that are leaking and dead before they are unloaded from the boat.

Ah, you confused me when you wrote "stolen at" rather than "stolen from". I was looking for something at the site that was stolen and my initial conclusion was that this site had stolen the Eagle3D software.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

apologies for confusing you. Please blame it on the language barrier. I'm German.

Hans

Oh you're German? Let's translate that into language that you can better understand:

Gießen Sie mich bitte ein großes Glas von Bier und haben Sie die Bardame mit den großen Schnitzern kommen und sitzen auf meiner Runde!

HiTech German ?

Oh you're German? Let's translate that into language that you can better understand:

Gießen Sie mich bitte ein großes Glas von Bier und haben Sie die Bardame mit den großen Schnitzern kommen und sitzen auf meiner Runde!

Now that's a rabbit pulled from a hat.:D

A high hat. Geez.

HiTech, Do you speak German Or did you use a translator.

kv

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back