Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

r/c car

Status
Not open for further replies.

lowcurtz

My Project Is Making Rc Car That Used The Ultrasonic Proximity Sensor To Detect Range Of Object In Front. By The Ranging, It Can Slow The Car When Near To The Object And Move Fast Forward When It Far From The Object In Front. For Info I'm Using Pic16f877a.
Please If U Have Any Ideas. Send Me Schematic Diagram And The Source Code

Thanks...

how about you post up what you have so far that way we can suggest improvements and help you with the bits you struggle with.

do you have the sensors yet, if so which ones - do they come with a driver or do you have to build that too?

How do you plan on controlling the motor?

H-Bridge? or something else?

how about you post up what you have so far that way we can suggest improvements and help you with the bits you struggle with.

do you have the sensors yet, if so which ones - do they come with a driver or do you have to build that too?

How do you plan on controlling the motor?

H-Bridge? or something else?
do please give some help.. i'm just confusing rite now.the project is about the r/c car just move and the PIC control the motor speed( H-bridge) based on the ultrasonic range detector that i'll be put it in front of the r/c car to detect the range of the object.i also want to display the speed of the motor.
View attachment Design.doc detail about mt project

Last edited:
Lowcurtz,

I recommend to you, to spend some time looking at David Cook website which is suggested by blueroomelectronics.

Then, take your time and build a plan about all of your project. For example

Mechanical part
a) Build Chassis of the R/C car or buy a ready mad Chassis
b) How the motor will fit in the car if you building a Chassis
c) where You will place the Ultrasonic sensor

Electrical part
a) what kind of motor control I will be using to interface with the PIC and Hbridge
b) What kind of interface will be done between the PIC and the Ultrasonic sensor

Programming part
a) How I will program the motor motion

This is just a start, Try building a plan that you will follow and ask questions specifically to the problems you have. Specific question.

GL

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back