Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Radio Power dc 1923

Status
Not open for further replies.

littleone2

I have a 1923 Neutrodyne 165-A tube radio I need to get several DC Voltages to operate. How can I do this without a lot of expense? I need 90VDC, 22 VDC, 6.2 VDC any help THANKS or how to build 90vdc is for plate voltage so probably need a little current there. Thangs Again

Antique Radio

I have a 1923 Neutrodyne 165-A tube radio I need to get several DC Voltages to operate. How can I do this without a lot of expense? I need 90VDC, 22 VDC, 6.2 VDC any help THANKS or how to build 90vdc is for plate voltage so probably need a little current there. Thangs Again

Restoring Antique Radios & Televisions

http://www.oldradiodoc.com/main.html

restoring antique radio power supplies - Live Search

Should give you a lot of ideas. A power supply for this should not that complicated. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back