Rat Catcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

samarsingla

hi all,
does any one have any idea how to make a good rat catcher by using some technique similar to that used in a flycatcher, i have a farm and rats are a great problem there and they stop coming to cages after some days...
any comments welcome.
thanx

samarsingla said:
here the attraction is food only. are rats attracted to something else?

You put food as bait inside the trap ( linked above ) and the device makes it their last meal. It delivers a high voltage discharge to the rats body.

Hero999 was almost right. Cat, not Rat... I have a good looking male cat that I bet would solve his problem.

R Rock. I think he wants less rats.. I might be wrong.

And if no one tells my wife, I will ship my cat here in the US only, overnight.. I have to start a new thread on how to put a cat to sleep for 24 hours.
(joking).

I think in the old days (or where there is not a lot of City around you today), cats like mine, would sit on a fence, walk around (and probably when I was not looking take care of them). He likes to bring the snakes to the house and leave them at the door. So again I might be wrong.

Serious part:
Not sure of your environment. But high voltage in a small box with pet food might do it..

Hero999: I went to ebonics.com and got nothing, then found a i-am-a-kewl-kid.com translator and came back with this. (fake URLs)

<< oh that wud be grt but catching rats is still thr
>> Oh that would be fantastic but cathing rats is still **thr=ERROR**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…