Re: 89c51 microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kautilya

Hi there,

i am interested in knowing all about the 89c51 microcontroller. i am building a project on elevator simulation using microcontrollers. but i need to understand the basics before i can proceed. can anyone provide me complete information on the 89c51 controllers starting from pin configuration, internal circuitry and instruction set to programming the same and interfacing it to the PC?

i will be grateful if anyone helps me out with it. or u can provide some websites on which i can get useful information on 8051 controllers.

regards
kautilya

WELCOME to electro-tech-online

the best is to use 89S52 instead of 89C51. the programming the hex file will be easy.you can make a small isp flash programmer yourself.
as you derive the hex file you need to load using this isp programmer.

As far as all details , you may download datasheets from ::: ALLDATASHEET - Datasheet search site, Datasheet search site for Electronic Components and Semiconductors and other semiconductors.

lots of tutorials can be found on 8052.com - The Online 8051/8052 Microcontroller Resource - 8052.com

how ever, if you are interested in microchip PIC microcontrollers, you get the best support. you can depend on lots of hardware and software tutorials form Nigel Goodwin, PIC programmer software, and PIC Tutorials at:
WinPicProg Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…