Re: 89s52 microcontrollers

Status
Not open for further replies.

kautilya

Hi there,

is there anyone who is proficient in C++/ assembly language programming for 89s52 microcontrollers? i am trying to do a project on elevator simulation and though i have identified the outline of my project, i am unable to start off on the programming. i am willing to provide in detail what my project is all about and its process of operation if anyone could help in coding the microcontroller program for me. i then need to interface this into the microcontroller.

i will be grateful if anyone could help me out on this.

regards

kautilya

Re: C programming for 89s52

hi there.

is there anybody who is good at ansi C programming? i am trying to program 89s52 to simulate an elevator but m not able to get the logic right. i have attempted myself also. is there anybody who will help me out with this?
i will send u the full details of wht my project is about including the program i have coded.

will be grateful for the favour..

in case anybody wants to get in touch with me...my email id is "lifesdear@yahoo.com".

regards

kautilya

Last edited:
hi there.

this is regarding my project on elevator simulation. i wanted to know whether the timer/counter in 89s52 is capable of counting the time taken by the elevator to pass each floor and whether it can detect the presence of a floor as it passes. if not can anyone suggest how to achieve the same using any other alternative?

regards

kautilya

Yes, the timer is used for timing durations. You can start the timer, stop timer then work out the time passed. In 16-bit mode, the timer counts from 0 to 65536 and takes a microsecond for each count with a 12MHz crystal, setting the overflow bit which can be tested and cleared in software.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…