Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Realtek 8019 ISA interface

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mikesmixes

I have seen that someone has interfaced a PIC to the 3com ISA NIC. I have a realtek 8019 NIC and need to interface this ISA to my PIC. I want to try this route first before having to remove the IC and make a PCB to hold the IC.

Can anyone help>>?

Thanks
M

You can take a look at the picnic project.

It works with an ISA network card(realtek 8019) and PIC 16F877A. You will need a socket for the ISA card though. I tried building it and it works first time.

**broken link removed**

Thans I had a look at that. Seems interesting. I shall give it a try. What did you develope using the 8019 card?

Nothing special. I just followed the designer's instruction and checked out my picnic project actually can be pinged and the webserver accessible on my home network.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back