Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Receiver Circuit HT12D needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its OK you don't need any output resisters.Don't forget not to exceed more than 5V supply.

To make sure your HT12D is working you can remove 74HC154 & put 4 LED's to output of the HT12D chip via 330R resisters.When a valid signal receives you will light the corresponding data bit.

that what i did, everything is working fine on the breadboarding. but when i change to pcb its not working..
heres the brd for my pcb
View attachment 65594

forgot to explain how my whole circuit works. so i have a limit switch which have (COM and NC) the COM would go to the output PIN 2 & 3.
and the NC would go to the INPUT of a LS7404 hex inverter as the output of my 4 to 16 74LS154 is output low. then finally the outputs come from the inverter to my L293D to drive my motor.

View attachment 65595View attachment 65596

i tried connecting my PCB of motor to my Bread boarding of receiver and it works.. but when i tried the PCB of my receiver to my motor PCB and breadboarding it doesnt work.. need advise on these..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back