Receiver Circuit HT12D needs help

Status
Not open for further replies.

benlim90

View attachment 65586

just wondering if this circuit is working? do i need to add a resistor to my outputs of HT12D to GND before going to my 4 to 16 decoder?

hope someone with experience with HT12D could help !

Its OK you don't need any output resisters.Don't forget not to exceed more than 5V supply.

To make sure your HT12D is working you can remove 74HC154 & put 4 LED's to output of the HT12D chip via 330R resisters.When a valid signal receives you will light the corresponding data bit.

that what i did, everything is working fine on the breadboarding. but when i change to pcb its not working..
heres the brd for my pcb
View attachment 65594

forgot to explain how my whole circuit works. so i have a limit switch which have (COM and NC) the COM would go to the output PIN 2 & 3.
and the NC would go to the INPUT of a LS7404 hex inverter as the output of my 4 to 16 74LS154 is output low. then finally the outputs come from the inverter to my L293D to drive my motor.

View attachment 65595View attachment 65596

i tried connecting my PCB of motor to my Bread boarding of receiver and it works.. but when i tried the PCB of my receiver to my motor PCB and breadboarding it doesnt work.. need advise on these..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…