Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recent Robot News...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tansis

That fastest robot is extremly slow, my robots have went up to 26 miles per hour and alot more people have done so also.

Re: reply

Roboticinfo said:
That fastest robot is extremly slow, my robots have went up to 26 miles per hour and alot more people have done so also.

Presumably your's are wheeled vehicles?, and the Hitachi one is a two legged walker? - the type of device popularly considered a 'proper' robot.

Hitachi one is 2 wheeled "humanoid?" it has a head and arms shaped thingys... doesnt know what works and what not...

but are those robots of yours with or without a romote control.
if it has a remote control, then this is NOT called a robot cause robots are all autonomus...

bloody-orc said:
Hitachi one is 2 wheeled "humanoid?" it has a head and arms shaped thingys... doesnt know what works and what not...

but are those robots of yours with or without a romote control.
if it has a remote control, then this is NOT called a robot cause robots are all autonomus...

I agree with you buddy, Also Nigel I had a little feeling that it ment about a two wheeled robot.

:D

Cornell Baby! Go big red ...that snake made really a big news.

see who is talkin , a stony brook univ. fellow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back