Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

recharging mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

ultra power

Hi
I want to build a circuit to recharge a mobile using dry batteries 1.5V (without using adaptor).
plesae do you have any circuit that can be connected to the batteries, so that i can recharge the mobile using batteries.

Presumably a mobile phone?, but it would be an expensive way of recharging a battery?. The whole point of rechargables is to save money, this would cost more than using dry batteries in the first place!.

Something else to take into consideration is that the 1.5v AA sized NiMh batteries are not actually 1.5v, they are 1.2 volts. Not sure if this will make a difference, but better to know now than later :lol:

I'm not sure what NiCd

zachtheterrible said:
Something else to take into consideration is that the 1.5v AA sized NiMh batteries are not actually 1.5v, they are 1.2 volts. Not sure if this will make a difference, but better to know now than later :lol:

I'm not sure what NiCd

1.2V the same as NiMh.

But if it's a phone battery it could well be Li-Ion?.

ohhhhhhh :roll:

i thought he meant that he wanted the phone to run off of 1.5v batteries, instead of the li-ion :lol:

maybe he's taking it camping, no outlets in the trees to recharge the phone

zachtheterrible said:
ohhhhhhh :roll:

i thought he meant that he wanted the phone to run off of 1.5v batteries, instead of the li-ion :lol:

maybe he's taking it camping, no outlets in the trees to recharge the phone

Perhaps so, but recharging the battery isn't a very good use for dry cells!. Running it off dry cells would make more sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back