Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Recommend a PIC development system?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cifrocco

I want to get into PIC development. I see ads from Circuit-ED.com for the EasyPIC4 system. Has anyone worked with this, is it recommended, if not, what would you recommend? I want something with lots of experiments, projects, examples, etc., using 8- to 40-pin PIC's.

Thanks.

Well I just received the EasyPIC4 PIC development system from the Serbian company Mikroelektronika. A very polished product, highly recommended. Saves me the trouble of building one, too.

Nigel, I've already started trying out your PIC tutorials, they're very helpful. Thanks.

Friends,

Thanks for all your efforts to bring me into the controller world. At least in this group, the PIC is the range you are all behind. I should be able to do well with your suggestions.

My first efforts will be to get an mp3 chip to play, then record. I will report my progress at the first sign.

Joe

Last edited:
Their products seem really expensive for made in China. Mind you the Chinese board comes with the LCDs etc, which the Mikro board does not.

While looking, I came across this shister, selling Sure Electronics (China) as USA. I found this by taking a look at one of his images, which he forgot to change the name of.

**broken link removed**

looking at the language on the page, it is probably a Chinese Person, selling Sure on ebay, going to make a fortune. :p

Lots of gouging going on on Ebay these days. Be very careful buying on ebay. :D

I think he is right though:
I have QL200 board
it have more features than easypic4

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back