Recyclabe Garbage Can with Internet Access reward

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITS like when you throw in a trash you will receive an internet access as an incentive. i am promoting recycling here. the internet is more like motivational purposes only. plus it needs a sensor for plastic, paper and tin cans.

For non-techies, internet access is more likely to be a disincentive !

Last edited:
OK, taking a risk here and taking you seriously. So your input is a sensor of some kind (no idea how this would work in real life) that can detect when something recyclable gets put into a container. The output is some measure of internet access given to the person who put the recyclables in the container. Do I have that right?

OK, so here are some challenges:

1. How do you distinguish something recyclable (can, bottle, paper, etc.) from garbage? What if they toss a banana peel into the can?
2. How do you give the internet-access credit to the person? Obviously you need some kind of user interface here. Does the person log into a page on the computer, give their email address or something?

You already have this thread for a waveguide trainer and have yet to explain what that is. Now we have advanced to "Recyclabe Garbage Can with Internet Access reward" and I have no clue what that might be. Possibly we could move along to a matter transfer device?

Carbonzit:

What if they toss a banana peel into the can?

You remove the peel and scrape the inside. Then allow the scrapings to dry in the sun or bake at 200 deg, F for an hour. Then crush and smoke. They call it Mellow Yellow....

Thus a recycled banana peel.

Ron

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…