Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Renasas M32192 Flash Programming

Status
Not open for further replies.

naseeam

Renesas Microcontroller M32192F8 Internal Flash Memory Questions.

1. Can a cell be programmed more than once? I define cell size to be 8 bytes because 8 bytes are programmed at a time. For example, if I program 0x55AA to a cell and again program 0x55AA to the same cell, is that allowed?

2. Once Flash chip is in erase/write enable mode, can it be read by dereferencing an address. Or do I have to command it to read mode in order to read. If it needs to be commanded to read mode in order to read, then do I have to put it back in erase/write mode in order to program.

Please see chapter 6 at the following link:
https://www.electro-tech-online.com/custompdfs/2007/08/rej09b0123_32192_195_196hm-2.pdf

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back