Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacement for SL100 transistors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ivanangelo15

hi! i live in the philippines and i was wondering if someone could tell me what NPN transistors can be equivalent to SL100?? cause i can't find the transistor in any electronic shop. here is the link of my project.........

**broken link removed**

plssss... need answers ASAP.. thanks..

ahhhmm.. i dont really know about but all i know that it is driven 12v cause it is just the first time that i've seen a relay...

by the way.. thanks for the reply.. well appreciated.. thanks a lot..

thanks a lot.. i dont really know a lot about relay.. its my first time to see it..

thanks.. last question.. a circuit with a relay.. can it conserve energy?? my dad says that it can.. but i'm pretty sure about what he said...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back