Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacement for SR-07 and SRI-02

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emantra

hi all,

I am doing a project on "Voice activated door", where I thought that I will be using a SR-07 speech recognition ckt and SRI-02 speech recognition interface kit. My mentor had aggreed to use that but my project coordinater denied to use that kit coz he told that, we are not allowed to use the custom built kits.

So he told me that to write a code on C/C++ to store the voice and to check, what the speaker had said n if he is the autherized user, i need to drive a dc motor of 3-4.5V n the vocal commands are as OPEN n CLOSE with almost 70 degree of rotation on either side n using the serial port transmitt the information to the door control ckt (here i have planned to use the H-bridge). The problem that I am facing right now is that I have only basic idea on C programming.

So I need ur help on this thing too.

Thanks for any reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back