Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

replacement NiCad batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Doug

Ill ask the experts here . web is overloaded with info cant decide
I want to replace my ni cads in my drill 18v batteries inside have em22nf on them . I don't find any info on that part.
1 5/8" long 1/2" od
please advise

Depending on the exact diameter, they are likely "4/5 AA" or "4/3 N" size...

See the chart here:

Just for info, you can get battery adapter units for quite a few of the bigger name 18V NiCd type power tools, that allow the newer standard 18V or 20V lithium power tool batteries to be used.

The lithium packs have a working voltage range from full charge to fully discharged that fits neatly within the voltage range of the original NiCd on NiMH packs, so work perfectly. You do need to charge the battery on the proper lithium charger though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back