Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Requirement of NPN Transistor CAK7821 RCA make

Status
Not open for further replies.

A.K.Malai Samy

we require the CAK7821 , TO-3 Package, Silicon NPN Power Transistor for our Power Supply design. Please, give the specification or equivalent No.

hotwaterwizard said:
Are you sure the number is right?
There are two numbers written on the Transistor. SUB431 and CAK7821. Please, try and get back to me, if you have the solution.
Thanks and Regards, A.KUNNI MALAI SAMY , INDIA

I mean, this is a house-number of RCA. For new design consider the parameters and choose a new - well known - type.

Sebi said:
I mean, this is a house-number of RCA. For new design consider the parameters and choose a new - well known - type.

It is not a new design. I am servicing the Circuit board. If you have Data book for RCA please, refer and guide me.

Regards
A.Kunni malai samy

A.K.Malai Samy said:
Sebi said:

It is not a new design. I am servicing the Circuit board. If you have Data book for RCA please, refer and guide me.

An 'in-house' number isn't listed in databooks - it's a purely private number printed on for a particular customer - so there's usually no way of finding out what it actually is.

What is the transistor used in?, and what does it do?.

Sometimes you can cross a number when you know what it came out of. You can sometimes find it on the schematic or from the Manufacture. You may even be able to get a suitable Sub number from the manufacture if you call them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back