Reshipping

Status
Not open for further replies.

kwame

Hi folks!
I need a heating element from omega corporation for my project.I wanted to order personally directly from omega but they want to do the shipping through a courier company like UPS which is very expensive and i just do not have the means.I prefer snail mail because it is much cheaper and the heating element is not fragile.
I want a very honest person who lives in the US/UK (omega is present in both countries) to buy the heating element on my behalf and reship it via snail to me
The heating element is worth 26 USD .I am going to send the money over to you by mail/post or even by TelegraphicTransfer(T/T) via the banks because the latter is quick and virtually instant.Kindly buy the element and after you have taken delivery of it,reship to over to me via snail mail to cut cost.Let me know how much it would cost to ship the heater weighing 0.4 pounds to me via snail mail and all charges.Remember i shall pay all related charges!This is not a favour ;i will pay every cent you incur.

The part number of the model i am interested in is : STRC 1648/240
You can see picture of the product below.Kindly follow the link below to see all the details about product: STRC_FSRM_HEATER - 0.315 Inch (0.8 cm) Diameter Round Cross-Section Single-End Terminal

Wisdom Kwame Samlafo
P O BOX C0 2185
TEMA
GHANA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…