resistor for ball mill earth stake

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL lot's of con's every one want's in your pocket these days I looked a car insurance online and somehow got a bill for it I didn't buy any so I ignored it.
They turned me over for collections. But I didn't do more then get a quote. And to make it even crazier the place that said I owe them doesn't sale insurance in the US.

Burt, you just explained one of the main reasons why I dont bother with social network sites.

The worst that could be reasonably expected here is that you'd get hit by a spambot, and even thats unlikely.

WTF I show up on facebook for here! bloody hell they post the tripe I write on facebook! woohoo fame at last!! I finally made facebook now watch the chicks come knocking lol............ No scrub that I prefer shed time

Figure this for a bit lol theres 621 guest and 29 bots and 21 members OK what 621 looking for and we know what 29 are doing I'm sure haft of the guest are up to no good lol

I use to make my own rocket fuel with a 5 gallon bucket ball mill. Dissolve 75% potassium nitrate in boiling water then add 15% charcoal to the ball mill let it run 24 hours. Then add 10% sulfur let it run 48 more hours. Then add 2% linseed oil let it run about 12 hours. Keep it wet like a melted chocolate milk shake add a little more boiling water about every hour for 4 days. I used about 50 one inch diameter lead balls in the mill. It turned at a speed of 30 RPMs. Pour the liquid onto a large sheet of plastic spread it out so its only 1/4" thick so it dries easy and quick. Let the liquid dry 1 weeks in the summer in a hot dry place like a tent in the back yard. I use to put my stuff in the house attic to dry. Linseed oil is the binder for packing the propellant into cardboard tubes with wooden rods. I had some great sky rockets for the 4th of July and a 220 lb thrust rocket that would go 4 miles in 12 seconds. Don't try this I have not given you enough details to make a rocket engine that will work.

Every time the diameter of your ball mill doubles the power it takes to turn it triples. Diameter and RPM determine how much friction you have. Water helps it mix and prevents fire and explosion.

I use to do porcelain too, dip metal pans, spoons, cups, etc in the liquid then let it dry. Put them in a kiln long enough to get red hot about 5 minutes you have a porcelain coated metal pan or cup or what every you like.

Thats really useful info, I cant mess to much with pyro mics as in the UK its a no no, but the coating method could be really handy for some the stuff I do. What kind of linseed oil do you use? here we get linseed oil but in reality its not the full monty, it pretty hard to get the non messed with stuff over here.
Nitrate mix's havnt been a problem but a couple of chlorate mix's have been difficult, as well as PTEN. I have made a mix I think you guys call Tannerite? you shoot at it for exploding targets. I only did a couple of batches as getting caught with that stuff is a long spell inside and I am WAYYY too gorgeous to spend time with weirdos.
My dad has an old 1960's chemistry kit in a box, most the tubes are empty now but I cant believe what they used to let kids play with!! I tend to mainly concentrate on chemistry relating to biological stuff, one day I would like to make a spray that degrades over time but can be sprayed on waste plastics in the ocean, the aim is for it to break down the plastics to polymer that microbes could eat. I think the bacteria would need to be altered slightly but its a long term project LOL

All you need to do ghostie is build a load of said rockets, point them down the drive so if and when said weirdo's turn up your sorted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…